-- Robots --
MicroBot @ BEAM Online
- MicroBot is a small photovore that I built for Chiu's contest last year (build the smallest, coolest photovore).
Stryder Jr. @ BEAM Online
Stryder Jr. is a four motor walker that utilizes a head mechanism that controls the body so the bot is phototropic (moves towards light).
The Bug @ BEAM Online
- This bot almost jumps off the ground when it walks! For motors it uses an oven timer unit-pager motor combination.
RoboFly III @ BEAM Online
- I build these to sell. They are very artistic, solar powered butterflies that flap their wings.
AquaBot @ BEAM Online
- An aquatic sub that never worked. Although the project didn't work the page has some valuable information on waterproofing and aquabot design.
sWalker v1 (Lizard) @ BEAM Online
- My first attempt at a solar walker.
vWalker v1 (Little Buddy) @ BEAM Online
- This is my best walker so far. It's a big five motor walker with lots of sensors and a light seeking behavior.
Copyright © 2006
For problems concerning this site please contact the
Nervous nets copyright and patented by Mark Tilden. Content originally developed by Ian Bernstein.